Impact millions of lives by helping individuals gain knowledge, confidence, and habits that stick around their money, time and energy.
Welcome to The School of Betty. I am so glad you are here! You are reading this which means YOU are ready for a change. You might be looking to find your inner badass, need to create a new habit or just need to drink some daily inspiration. Good news...you’ve come to the right place partner.
Now if THAT isn’t a kick in the pants, I don’t know what is! It is NEVER too late to create a new habit and it is NEVER too late to start making changes in your life and business. Got it?
You can call me Bri. I help individuals who want a better relationship with money, time and energy (a.ka. your resources) so they can create financial freedom, lessen their stress and live their best life.
We ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE and it should be lived with joy. It's time Live the Betty Life.
Brianna Firestone is the founder of The School of Betty, a platform that empowers women to create better relationships with their money, time, and energy so they can build financial freedom and lessen stress.
At the age of 23, Brianna found herself living in New York City with $30k in credit card debt, $20k in student loans, and barely making $30k a year. She then became more courageous than her financial situation, gave herself a pep-talk, and set out on a journey to stop drinking fancy coffee, become debt free, and educate herself around her money and spending behaviors.
As a Certified Financial Education Instructor and a Six Sigma Black Belt, Brianna is an expert in teaching personal finance that is fun, approachable, and easy to implement. Her 90 Day No Shopping Challenge is a successful online course that helps women change their money mindset, pay off debt, and create incredible, positive new habits around their finances.
Brianna’s expert advice has been featured in Reader’s Digest, Business Insider, Reign, 5280 and on the popular lifestyle blog and podcast, PaleOMG & PaleOMG Uncensored. Brianna believes everyone is one good habit away from living a badass life. When she isn’t coaching students, she can be found at the CrossFit gym, drinking coffee, or at the theatre. Brianna lives in Denver, CO with her husband and her 7 year old rescue dog, Pink Lady.
- I am a Certified Financial Education Instructor
- I have my Six Sigma Black Belt process certification so...I REALLY like process. Good processes = good habits = good stuff, happy life, all the feels.
- I’ve created and led publicity & marketing campaigns for international clients and managed the North American PR for some killer design brands such as Kartell, Moleskine and Soma watches.
- I fell in love with CrossFit in 2012 and haven't looked back!
- I love coffee...did I mention that? I also love champagne, tropical things, bulldogs and the Muppets.
- I don't watch TV much, but when I do...I like my TV straight up binge with a side of fluff. My current obsession is...Younger TV.
- Pink Lady is my 7 year old rescue dog. You can catch her mug on Instagram at #PinkLadyRescueDog. She's my squish face...kinda obsessed...don't judge.
- I live in Denver with my rad husband and Pink Lady. In the winter you can find us snowboarding!
- In addition to running The School of Betty, I currently serve as the Director of Marketing, Strategy & Insights for a large performing arts organization...because...I'm also a theatre nerd.